The fact to be known of Yelamanchili
Yelamanchili: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is YLM.
- Yelamanchili: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Yelamanchili: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Yelamanchili: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Yelamanchili: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Yelamanchili: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
This place Yelamanchili is a municipality present in the district of Vishakapatnam, which is particularly present in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This was earlier knowable as Ella Manjili, which in fact turns out to be the border village of both Kalinga and Andhra Empires. This place is at the elevation of 7m. There are archaeological evidences relating to ancient Jainism, Buddhism and also Hinduism too. Kotturu Dhanadibbalu Buddhsit place and also Dharapalem Hindu site is much popular here. Dharmalingeshwara temple at the place of Panchadharla is visited by number of people. Lord Venugopala samy temple is atop hill. Howrah Chennai mainline is where the railway station functions. Tirupathi Bilaspur Express starts here.