Important information about the Simri-Bhaktiyarpur Railway Station
Simri-Bhaktiyarpur station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is SBV.
- Simri-Bhaktiyarpur Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Simri-Bhaktiyarpur train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Simri-Bhaktiyarpur station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Simri-Bhaktiyarpur – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Simri-Bhaktiyarpur – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
The town of Simri-Bhaktiarpur is a part of the district of Saharsa, in the Indian state of Bihar. It occupies the largest area in the district. The National Highway no. 107 passes through the town. The nearest airport to the town is in the city of Patna. In the ancient times the area was under the rule of the Mauryas and was a part of the Magadh Dynasty. Many parts of the area are flooded yearly, making the land very fertile and thus major agricultural crop of the area is rice. The Simri-Bhaktiarpur Railway Station is under the East Central Railways and close to 40 trains stop here; like the Hatey Bazare, Kosi, Janaki Expresses etc.