Important facts about the Rameshwaram railway Station
Rameshwaram station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is RMM.
- Rameshwaram Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Rameshwaram train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Rameshwaram station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Rameshwaram – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Rameshwaram – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
The small town of Rameshwaram is situated in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is a place of religious signicance; is situated on Pamban Island. Here Lord rama had constructed a bridge to crossover to Lanka, to save his wife “Sita” and one of the most Sacred places for the Hindus. The place had been under the ruleof the Cholas, the Pandyas and the kings of Vijayanagaram. The greatest attraction is Ramanathaswamy Temple, Kothandaramar temple, Gandamathana Parvatham and known for Adams Bridge. The Rameshwaram railway Station is under the Souther Railways and more than 15 major trains stop here like the Rameswaram, Chennai, Coimbatore Expresses etc.