General note on Neyyattinkara
Neyyattinkara station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is NYY.
- Neyyattinkara Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Neyyattinkara train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Neyyattinkara station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Neyyattinkara – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Neyyattinkara – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Neyyattinkara is a town in district of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Just 20 km from Neyyattinkara, the state’s capital Trivandrum station is located. The National Highway 47 connects Kanyakumari to Neyyattinkara. This town is on the banks of River Neyyar. This river keeps flowing from Agasthyarkoodam, which is the highest peak in Western Ghats. Aruvippuram is nearby at a distance of 7 km is the pilgrimage centre. Cave pictures are seen here, which are relating to Paleolithic age. The name of Neyyattinkara was earlier knowable as Thenganadu. There is also a temple named as Neyattinkara Sree Krishna Swami temple. Kanyakumari express passes this junction.