Know about Mumbai CST
Mumbai CST station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is CSTM.
- Mumbai CST Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Mumbai CST train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Mumbai CST station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Mumbai CST – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Mumbai CST – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Mumbai Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus is located in the Maharashtra’s Capital Mumbai. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the Headquarters of Central Railways of India. This terminus came into existence from 1878. Mumbai Chatrapathi Shivaji Terminus was designed by the architect Fredrick Williams. And the cost estimated about the terminus is around 2013 million at present. Bori bunder was one among the areas present along the east shore of Mumbai, whereby it was used as the export and import place. Bori means sack and Bunder means port, hence by 1850, Great Indian Peninsular railways constructed railways here, whereby historic foremost passenger train passed to Thane which was about 34 km, thus giving birth to Indian Railways. And also it is shortened and called as Mumbai CST. It was formerly called as Victoria Terminus and now this terminus is used by 3 millions of passengers daily.