Know thw facts of Motipur
Motipur station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is MTR.
- Motipur Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Motipur train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Motipur station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Motipur – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Motipur – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Motipur is a small town in Muzaffarpur District Bihar. From Patna, Motipur is around 100 km only. Budhi Gandhak River flows through Motipur. There is a lot of tourist attractions located here. Ramnagar Fort, Vishwanath Temple, Bharat Mata Temple, etc are some of the important attractions present here. Budhi Gandhak is actually the branch of Gandak River. Motipur has the railway station which connects to various cities. This is operable by Northern Eastern railways. The station has 24 hours service to various cities, whereby Motipur has the important business hubs too which supports trade and vegetable trades, mainly agricultural based. Avadh Express is a train which passes through this station.