Know about Moradabad
Mordabad station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is MB.
- Mordabad Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Mordabad train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Mordabad station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Mordabad – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Mordabad – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Moradabad is a city in the Moradabad District, Uttar Pradesh. Moradabad was set up by the year 1600, by the son of Shah Jahan, who is named as Prince Murad. Moradabad is on the banks of Ramganga river. Shah Jahan did appoint the governor Rustam Khan to capture this, whereby and Shah Jahan named as Ramtal Nagar, later it was renamed as Moradabad. There is a fort. The year 1980, Moradabad did witness the Hindu Muslim quarrel or loggerheads. The history of Moradabad dates back to around 1400 years. Moradabad is 170 km from the country’s capital Delhi. There are some sightseeing attractions located here like Vidur Kuti, Sai Mandir, Najibudaulah Fort, etc. this is connected by all nearby cities. You can reach through rail with the presence of Moradabad Railway Station. Garib Rath Express, Shatabdi Express, etc are trains which pass through here.