A note of Mayiladuthurai
Mayiladuthurai station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is MV.
- Mayiladuthurai Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Mayiladuthurai train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Mayiladuthurai station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Mayiladuthurai – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Mayiladuthurai – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Mayiladuthurai is in Nagapattinam district, Tamil Nadu. The headquarters of Mayiladuthurai taluk is the Mayiladuthurai. Medieval Cholas ruled Mayiladuthurai. The goddess Parvathi in Mayiladuthurai worshiped the god Shiva. Mayiladuthurai is famous for its agriculture, weaving and metalwork. Parvathi form a peahen shape to worship the god Shiva. The statue is present in Mayuranathaswami Temple. People believe that during Aippasi month, in a moon day, all the holy rivers are converging every year. In addition, people believe that a man gets relief from all of his sins, when he take a bath in the Cauvery river on that day. Mayiladuthurai is the gateway for the Navagraha temple. Chennai express, Tuticorin express, Puducherry express, Rameshwaram express passes through Mayiladuthurai.