Facts of Mancheral
Mancheral station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is MCI.
- Mancheral Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Mancheral train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Mancheral station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Mancheral – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Mancheral – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Mancheral is a Adilabad district, Telangana. Placed on the northern banks of River Godavari, Mancherial is the highly populated urban kind of agglomeration. Among the Singareni Collieries, Mancheral is considered to be the commercial hub. The market is the flourishing one relating to agricultural production. Bathukamma is the biggest festivals being celebrated by women belonging to Hindus. Then the festival named as Bodemma is celebrated here. This takes place in the months of September to October. The former festival is a flower stack, being arranged with flowers, in a mode of 7 layers, or like a cone. Some of the express trains that pass through the railway junction of Mancheral are Rapti Sagar express, Gorakhpur express, Bhagyanagar express and many other express trains are also available. The station has the code of MCI, which witnesses’ number of trains here.