Ken about the place Makshi
Makshi station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is MKC.
- Makshi Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Makshi train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Makshi station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Makshi – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Makshi – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Makshi is a city in the Shajapur District, in Madhya Pradesh. Even it is located in between Agra and Bombay. Makshi is familiar and is knowable for the jain temple, which is called as Shri Makshi Parashvanath. Makshi Parashvanath is the 3rd Thiruthankara of Makshi. Bada Mandir is the biggest temple herein, where the principal deity is Lord Parashvanath. The temple herein really exists over the period of 1000 years old, built under the rule of Parmars. Also there are a number of tourist attractions are present here. Makshi Parshwanath Temple is a very important tourist attraction present here. Makshi Railway Station operates daily direct trains to important places like Ujjain, Bhopal, Indore, etc. Suparswanath Temple is yet another attraction present here to be visited. Narmada express passes here.