Fact about Kudur
Kudur: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is DRU.
- Kudur: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Kudur: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Kudur: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Kudur: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Kudur: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Kudur is present in the southern state, Karnataka. Kudur is present in taluk of Magadi, in district of Ramnagara. Kudur is approximately at the distance of around 50 km from the place of Bangalore. It is just at the distance of around 27 km from the place Kanakpur. Ramngar district is much familiar for the sericulture, which is therefore named as the silk city and referred to as the silk town too. Kudur is familiar for oldest granite outcrops present here so. Thus Kudur was the place where some films are also shot. Kudur is knowable for the birds too, where bird lovers can visit here.