Ken about Kosikalan
Kosikalan station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is KSV.
- Kosikalan Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Kosikalan train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Kosikalan station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Kosikalan – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Kosikalan – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Kosikalan is town in the district of Mathura, in Uttar Pradesh. Kosikalan is present in Brijbhoomi, where the Lord Krishna spent his childhood days. Rada Kant Mandir which is near Talab, is been established by Shri Govind Sharan Shastriji. The name Kosi is due to the presence of treasury of Nandbaba(Lord Krishna’s father), and Kosikalan acts as the commercial and cultural hub. Kosikalan is known for the varied culture as this place stands as tri-junction, linking Rajasthan, state of UP and Haryana. The tourist attractions are here nearby which include Nandgaon, Barsana, etc. Ramleela function of this place is much familiar. Malwa express, intercity express passes here.