Facts about Kadakkavoor
Kadakkavoor: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is KVU.
- Kadakkavoor: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Kadakkavoor: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Kadakkavoor: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Kadakkavoor: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Kadakkavoor: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Kadakkavoor is the developing town present in the district of Thiruvanathapuram, which is the state’s capital, i.e. Kerala. Its commercial and also residential area is located at a distance of around 32 km north from the state’s capital, and also 33 km from the place of Kollam. There are many temples are here, which include Subramanya swami temple where the presiding deity is Lord Muruga, Ayantavila Sree Mahalakshmi temple where the presiding deity is Mahalakshmi, Oottuparambu Siva temple where the presiding deity is Siva, Kochuthitta Sree Bhadra Devi temple whereby the presiding deity is Bhadra devi. Kadakkavoor has the railway station, which is the easy access to next places.