Know about Jhargram
Jhargram: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JGM.
- Jhargram: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jhargram: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jhargram: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jhargram: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jhargram: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jhargram is a sub divisional municipality present in the district of Paschim Medinipur, in the state of West Bengal. It is given the nickname as Aranya Sundari. It is the place to those who love the nature. Jhargram Forest is to be visited here. Dulung river, Tarafeni river, and some more rivers are flowing here so. Jhargram Palace, Deer Park, Jungel Mahal, Kanaka Durga temple, Mukutmanipur dam, Gidhni Annukul Ashram, is some attractions here. Rohini is a historical village which is familiar among the division. Jhargram has the railway station, which is operable by south eastern railway. Steel express passes this one.