To be known of Jetalsar railway station
Jetalsar Railway station: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JLR.
- Jetalsar Railway station: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jetalsar Railway station: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jetalsar Railway station: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jetalsar Railway station: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jetalsar Railway station: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jetalsar railway junction is very much important, which comes under the division of Bhavnagar. Jetalsar railway station is operable under Western Railway zone belonging to Indian Railways. The railway station’s code is JLR. Jetalsar railway station is at an elevation of 108 m. Jetalsar railway station has the platforms which are numbered in 5. The station was opened by the year 1890. This is yet to be electrified. Functioning under the Western Railways, this station connects Rajkot junction on the northern side, Wansjaliya junction on its western side, Dhola junction on its eastern side, whereby finally on its southern side is Khijadiya junction.