Facts of Jawai bandh
Jawai Bandh: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JWB.
- Jawai Bandh: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jawai Bandh: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jawai Bandh: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jawai Bandh: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jawai Bandh: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jawai Bandh is a place which is mainly a village near to the dam, whereby the name of the dam is Jawai dam as it is constructed across the River Jawai, the tributary of the river Luni. Maharaja Umaid Sing constructed this dam. Jawai dam crocodile sanctuary is here to visit so. Jawai Bandh is in the state of Rajasthan whereby belonging to the district of Pali. Jawai Bandh is the very important railway station between the places Ahmedabad and New Delhi too. The railway station gives access to the nearby cities mainly by means of rail. It is at an elevation of 259 m. Jawai Bandh acts as the winter paradise for the birds which are migratory in nature. Ajmer express passes this junction.