The fact to be known of Jangaon
Jangaon: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is ZN.
- Jangaon: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jangaon: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jangaon: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jangaon: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jangaon: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jangaon is a town which is the biggest one after the town Warrangal, in the district of Warrangal, present in the state of Telangana. It is present at a distance of around 85 km from the place of Hyderabad, the state’s capital. Jain gaon is where the name Jangaon turned to be formed so, simply refers to village of Jains. Kolanpauk is the pilgrimage site of Jains which is at the distance of 20 km from here. Jeedikal is a place, where Rama searched the Golden Deer for His wife. Komravelli is the place of worship. Champak Hills is to be visited to have the panoramic view. The place has the access to the nearby cities by means of road, rail and air too, Falauknauma to Jangaon is functioning daily.