Know about the place Jalpaiguri
Jalpaiguri: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JPE.
- Jalpaiguri: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jalpaiguri: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jalpaiguri: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jalpaiguri: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jalpaiguri: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jalpaiguri district is the very largest district present here in the district of the state West Bengal, established in the year 1869. The headquarters of this place is the Jalpaiguri town, whereby this is much familiar for its scenic attractions, tourism, etc. being situated in the northern side of West Bengal, whereby it shares its borders with the countries like Bhutan, Bangladesh, and also borders with Assam and Darjeeling. Jalpaiguri has number of olive trees. Mount Kanchenjunga is very clearly visible from here. By the year 1992, Jalpaiguri turns itself by extending its place as the abode to Buxa National Park, and also acts as the abode to Gorumara National park, whereby the latter was formed two years later. Guwahati express passes this junction.