Fact of Jalandhar cantonment
Jalandhar Cantonment: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JRC.
- Jalandhar Cantonment: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jalandhar Cantonment: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jalandhar Cantonment: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jalandhar Cantonment: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jalandhar Cantonment: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jalandhar Cantonment is a town being a cantonment which is present in district of Jalandhar, situated in the state of Punjab. Gupta’s family is much familiar here. It is one among the very oldest cantonments too, whereby its construction happened to take place in 1848, it was the time British who settled here after the Anglo Sikh war took place. The cantonment’s look has been completely changed due to the British departure from the country of India, and also the partition changed its entire scene. Moreover, the people who settled here turn out to be from the state of Rajasthan, where most of them are Marwadi’s. Also, it reached importance, as it shares its border with Pakistan. Vajra Go Karting is familiar here. It is 5km from railway junction.