To be known of Jainagar
Jainagar: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JYG.
- Jainagar: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jainagar: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jainagar: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jainagar: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jainagar: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jainagar is a city which is located in district of Madhubani, mainly present in the state of Bihar. It is present on the river Kamala. It links to the cities present in numbers both to India and to Nepal too, as its little closer. There are various temples present here, which include Durga Mandir, located at a distance of 2km from this railway station. Then there is a temple at Shalinath, which is the Shiva temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, at the distance of 4km from the same railway station. Jainagar is at an elevation of 77m. Nepalese cross this place without much of restrictions.