Know about the place Jabalpur
Jabalpur: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is JBP.
- Jabalpur: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Jabalpur: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Jabalpur: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Jabalpur: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Jabalpur: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Jabalpur is otherwise knowable as Jubbulpore, whereby it’s a city present in the state of Madhya Pradesh. It is the third largest city, which is an urban agglomeration. Jabalpur is the centre for the dynasties, representing Kalchuri and Gond. Jabalpur is knowable for its marble rock formation, which is very much picturesque and elegant to look around too that is on the banks of Narmada River. Jabalpur was under various rulers, whereby the place has the access to the cities by means of road, rail and air too. And also the railway is the popular one useable by many passengers or by the local populace. The tourism includes Hanumantal Jain Mandir, Madan Mahal Fort, Dumna nature Reserve Park, Bagri dam reservoir etc which are visited by people. Tapti ganga express passes this junction.