A note on the station Honnavar
Honnavar: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is HNA.
- Honnavar: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Honnavar: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Honnavar: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Honnavar: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Honnavar: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Honnavar or Honavar is a known port town, present in the district of Uttara Kannada, situated in Karnataka. It is at the distance of 102 km from the South of Karnataka-Goa State Border. In the early days belonging to 10th century, It was mentioned as Hanuruha Island. There is a lot of information about this town, in Abu Al Fida’s works. Honnavar has Arabian Sea to its west and River Sharavathi to its south, which are worth-visiting. The places near, include Murudeshwar, Karikanama, and a lot many places are there too. Kasarkod Beach is the most familiar place to hangout. The place has access to nearby places by means of rail and road. Okha express passes Honnavar junction.