Note about the place Hiranagar
Hiranagar station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is HRNR.
- Hiranagar Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Hiranagar train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Hiranagar station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Hiranagar – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Hiranagar – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Hiranagar is a town and also turns as the notable area committee, present in the district of Kathua, present in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. Raja Hari Singh has founded this town, whereby his renovation of Jasmergarh Fort lies between Tarnah and Bein Nallahs. Hiranagar is at an average elevation of 308 m, whereby Hiranagar turned to be the fast developing and blooming industrial estate and also the industrial training institute too. Hiranagar has the Jandi Fort, which is a little outside the town, nearby Pakistan, as it’s built by Hira, so is the name of the place. Dayala Chak is nearby, to engage in shopping here. Mata Kali temple is familiar to visit here. Hemkunt express passes Hiranagar junction.