An interesting fact of Hirakud
Hirakud: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is HKG.
- Hirakud: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Hirakud: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Hirakud: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Hirakud: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Hirakud: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Hirakud is a very small township, present in the district Sambalpur, which is in the state of Odisha. It is a place just situated at the distance of 15 km from the place of Sambalpur. Hiranagar is emerged into the industrial mode by the year 1956, when the dam known as Hirakud dam came into existence. The dam was constructed on the River Mahanadi, which is in between Gandhi Minar in the northern side, and also Nehru Minar in the southern side. It is one among the very longest and also the very largest dam found, people come here to visit here. Rail transport is very much accessible. Ispat express passes Hirakud junction.