An overall information about the Hindupur Railway Station,in the Anantapur District in Andhra Pradesh
Hindupur station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is HUP.
- Hindupur Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Hindupur train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Hindupur station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Hindupur – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Hindupur – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Hindupur was named after Hindoji Rao, the father of Maratha chieftain named Murari Rao. It’s situated in the Anantpur District of Andhra Pradesh. It is the native place of the famous actor and well known politician N.T. Rama Rao. Hindupur is quite famous for its Rubies, Saphires, silk etc. and a unique breed of Tamarind which is exported. It has many well known old temples like the Sri Venkataramana Temple, Sri Satyanarayan Temple, Sri ram Temple etc. Thus making the Hindupur Railway Station which is part of the SW Railways quite important and numerous trains have their stoppages here, like the Ahmadabad, Mumbai, Jaipur, Lokmanya Tilak expresses etc.