A note of the place Gudur
Gudur: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is GDR.
- Gudur: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Gudur: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Gudur: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Gudur: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Gudur: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
This place Gudur is the third largest municipality and town present in the district of Nellore. This is in fact present in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This is the oldest and also largest municipality present here in Nellore. The town started its history, from the days of Chola dynasty. Alaganatha Swamy temple is the oldest temple present here in the place, which was believed to be built by Cholas. This is the very largest temple present in this place Gudur. More rulers ruled this area, also the town linked with Venkatagiri’s history that is closer to the place, 42 km from this place Gudur. This place has the access to the cities nearby by means of road, rail and air. Pondicherry Bhubaneswar Express passes this junction.