A note of the place Gandhinagar
Gandhinagar: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is GADJ.
- Gandhinagar: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Gandhinagar: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Gandhinagar: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Gandhinagar: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Gandhinagar: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
This place Gandhinagar is in fact the state’s capital, Gujarat. This place is present in the distance of around 23 km from the place of Ahmadabad. This capital place of Gujarat lies on the banks of River Sabarmati, which is at a distance of around 464 km from the place of Mumbai. Akshradham temple is present here, which is a very familiar one, whereby the place is at an elevation of 81m. By the year 1960, Bombay state came into existence of two distinct states as Maharashtra and Gujarat. Sachivalaya complex turned out to be the ornamental garden present here. Haridwar Mail to Delhi passes this junction, as this place is a very important railway station connecting various places. Adalaj, Indroda Park, are some of the tourist attractions here in this state.