A note of Gahmar, UP
Gahmar: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is GMR.
- Gahmar: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Gahmar: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Gahmar: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Gahmar: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Gahmar: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
This place Gahmar is the very largest village standing in India, which is present mainly in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This is present in the Ghazipur district. This place is in fact near the River Ganges, whereby it stands 38km far from Ghazipur. This place has the station which connects Patna and Mughalsarai junction. This village keeps dominated by Rajputs, belonging to Sikharwara. Maa Kamakhya Devi’s holy shrine is located here. In the place of Karahiya, people mainly belong to Army and defence, hence the village is named as Village of Soliders. There turns out to be a person at least serving in Army, from a family here. Farakka Express passes this junction.