General view of Dharwad, Karnataka
Dharwad: station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is DWR.
- Dharwad: Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Dharwad: train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Dharwad: station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Dharwad: – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Dharwad: – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Dharwad is the place present in the district of Dharwad, which is in the state of Karnataka. Merged with the place called Hubli, this place formed as the twin cities as Hubli-Dharwad. It is at the distance of 425 km from the place of Bangalore. This term Dharwad refers to the place of rest, which is during the long travel. Acted as the gateway to Malenaadu and Bayalu seeme, dwara refers to door and wad refers to town. This is the place which is very familiar to Indian Classical music and also to Kannada Literature. This place acts as the main junction to various trains passing this place, whereby there are also daily trains to Bijapur, Bellary, Bangalore, etc. Unkal Lake is the nearest attraction here, and some more attractions are also here. Mysore-Dharwad Express reaches here.