Orissa’s Old City ‘Cuttack’
Cuttack station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is CTC.
- Cuttack Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Cuttack train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Cuttack station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Cuttack – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Cuttack – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Cuttack is the old capital city of Orissa the administrative district headquarters. The Silver city is at the apex of river Mahandi in North and Kathajodi in South. Cuttack was established as the military city in 989 A.D by Keshari Dynasty. Cuttack is well known city of Bhai-Chara or Brotherhood. Cuttack has a history of one thousand years more back. The main railway station is on the mainline of Howrah Chennai of the Indian east coast railway zone and falls under Khurda Road division. Cuttack station is connected to almost every part of India. The trains are Patna, Shalimar, Gurudev, Guwahati, etc.