The gateway of Thar Desert ‘Churu’
Churu station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is CUR.
- Churu Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Churu train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Churu station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Churu – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Churu – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Churu is the gateway of Thar Desert, situated in Rajasthan. Thar Desert is in District headquarter Churu. Churu lies in the middle of golden sand dune that opens the great desert Thar. Churu Junction is the railway line Delhi Rewari Bikaner wide Gauge. Meter gauge railway track to the Jaipur station and now its broad gauge. It comes under North West zone of Indian railways, Bikaner Junction. It handles more than 16 trains and 8 trains that stop at this station. The trains are Delhi Bikaner Exp, Vivek Exp, Delhi Sujangarh, Jodhpur Delhi Super fast Exp, Jaisalmer Howrah Exp, etc.