More about the city of Rajasthan
Chitaurgarh station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is COR.
- Chitaurgarh Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Chitaurgarh train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Chitaurgarh station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Chitaurgarh – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Chitaurgarh – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Chitaurgarh also named Chitttor or Chittaur is a well known city in Rajasthan, the western India.The city is situated on the banks of Gmabhiri and Berach River. Historically, Chittor is built by the famous Maurya Dynasty. The Chittorgarh Heritage Fort is India’s one of the largest fort. Chittaurgarh railways station is busiest junction among in western railway zone. Direct trains are there connected to major cities of North India, Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Udaipur, Ajmer, Kota and Jaipur. The trains pass this Junction are Royal Rajasthan On wheels, Nathdwara Okha Express, Annanya Express, Jaipur BPl, New Jalapaig Ajmer, Santragachi Ajmer, Kolkata Ajmer etc.