An Overview Of Annavaram Railway Station And Its Historical Background
Annavaram station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is ANV.
- Annavaram Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Annavaram train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Annavaram station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Annavaram – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Annavaram – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Annavram is situated in the East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh on the banks of river Pampa. Annavram has many historical monuments and religious temples. The famous temple among many is Lord Veera Venkata Satyanarayana Swamy situated on the top of Ratnagiri Hills. The town is well connected with other towns and cities by best means of transport and the national highways passing through it. Annavaram Railway station is controlled by South Central Railway Zone of Indian Railways. It handles over 28 trains daily and serves about 42000 passengers. Few important trains are Simadhri, Tirmala, Vishaka, Godavari etc.