Providing Worthwhile Information About Akbarpur Junction In Uttar Pradesh
Akbarpur Junction station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is ABP.
- Akbarpur Junction Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Akbarpur Junction train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Akbarpur Junction station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Akbarpur Junction – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Akbarpur Junction – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Akbarpur is a town and municipal board in District Ambedkar Nagar in the state of U.P. Akbarpur is the birthplace of renowned Freedom fighter and socialist named Ram Manohar Lohia. It is sited at the bank of River Tamsa. This place has a lot of mythological significance as the place where King Dashratha shot Shravan kumar, known as the Shravan Kshetra, is also located here. Akbarpur Junction is an important railway station between Varanasi and Lucknow. A single track line of Tanda via Tanda city connects main line of Railway station of Akbarpur that makes it junction. The main trains which run from or pass through this station are Kaifiyat , Doon , Sealdah express and many more.