An Overview About Akaltara Station In Chattisgarh And Its Connectivity To Other Major Locations
Akaltara station code for Indian Railways Tickets Booking is AKT.
- Akaltara Train Ticket Booking – IRCTC Official Website
- Check your Akaltara train PNR status – PNR status
- Search for any train Schedule by train number – check here
- List of trains passing through Akaltara station – Check Here
- Running Status of trains via Akaltara – Running Status official Website
- List of train which will pass in next 4 hrs from Akaltara – Check Here
- List of trains between any 2 stations – check here
Akaltara is a tehsil and nagar palika in district jangir-champa in the state of Chattisgarh. This place is the birthplace of great freedom fighter Chhedi Lal thakur. It is the sited in the center of Mahandai Basin and at the foothills of Dalha mount. Akaltara is quite famous for its rice mills and lime stone and is also a renowned industrial center. About 19 trains run from Akaltara railway station, situated at Tatanagar-Bilaspur segment on the line which connects Howrah, Nagpur and Mumbai. This station connects this place with other major locations by numerous trains running at different timings, such as Utkal express, Howrah express, LTT Shalimar exp, etc.