GoAir always thinks of customer’s comfort all the time and with Go Air Web Check In service it has taken one more step towards complete customer satisfaction. Internet is all over, in phone, on computers, at homes in office and with you wherever you go. Go Air thought of providing web check in service so that with just a click anytime anywhere you can check in for your flight. The service lets you check-in through your electronic ticket number. Go Air Web Check In service enables you to select your seat, meals and many other in-flight services over internet while you are at home or office. Web check in is one facility that saves your time and ensures a hassle free flight experience. It lets you get prepared well in advance so that all you have to do is relax and enjoy the in-flight services that you have already selected through the Go Air Web Check in facility.
Just click on the ‘Web Check-In ‘tab and follow the simple instructions to avail this service. Make sure that you get a print out of the boarding pass and enjoy the flight. Once you are done just arrive at the airport prior to your flight. It is advised for the passengers of First and Business class to arrive at least 45 minutes early while the passengers of Economy class shall arrive 90 minutes prior to their flight schedule. The web-check- in service offered by Go Air is available only 48 hours before the scheduled time and valid up to 2 hours before departure in major metros. The service is open 24 hours in advance for other cities. The thing to keep in mind before you opt for this service is that it not available for passengers with special requests such as wheelchairs or unaccompanied minors.
When you have a web check in done already, all you have to do is take your printed boarding pass and head straight to the security check. All the flights of Go Air follow a strict security code that cannot be compromised. Some things that you should consider before boarding a Go Air flight include:
- Do not carry banned items like Lighters, Razors or cutters, sporting goods and firearms, tolls and other that are sharp or can be potentially harmful in your handbag.
- Make sure that your handbag must not exceed 10kgs.
- For any excess baggage you will have to pay 1000/ item.
- Individual baggage of 32kgs is only allowed.
- It is mandatory to carry a proper ID at the check-in. The valid photo-id documents allowed at the airport are – passport/ Driving License / Election Voter Card / PAN Card / Photo Identity cards issued by Govt., Public and reputed Private sector organizations / Photo Credit Card.
- In case the Customers do not possess any of the above documents, they should carry a relevant attested document that contains a recent photograph of the travelling Customers.