Intro to Rahul Pandey :
Rahul Pandey is a Delhi, India based SEO consultant having rich experience in SEO and PPC campaign management. I am working in Internet Marketing Industry since last 10+ yrs and successfully completed numbers of SEO & PPC projects from all around globe. Rahul has special interest in SEO of Travel Websites, e-commerce websites and dynamic websites (large portals with millions of landing pages).
Having any Question related to SEO ?
Feel free to ask any queation via comment box given below related to SEO/SEM problems you might be facing on your website. I will make sure to reply you as soon as i get time. Please be descriptive so that i can undersatnd your SEO Problem properly & Correctly.
Rahul Pandey’s Specialties:
- Review/Analysis of a Website for SEO
- Competitors SEO Performance Analysis
- SEO strategy Planning & Documentation
- Keywords/Long Tail Keywords Optimization
- Web Analytics research & analysis (Google Anlytics/Omniture Site Catalyst)
- Local SEO and Social Media Optimization
- PPC Account Set Up and ROI Optimization
- Affiliate Marketing & Affiliate Recruitments
- Social Media Optimization (SMO/Online Reputation Management)
Some of my projects :
These are some the most recent portals i was associated for SEO optimization.Beside Search Engine optimization i also have exposure of Pay Per Click bid Management of portals with good monthly spends.
What is Search engine optimization ?
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via “natural” (”organic” or “algorithmic”) search results for targeted keywords. Usually, the earlier a site is presented in the search results, or the higher it “ranks”, the more searchers will visit that site. SEO can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. *wikipedia
What is Pay Per click ?
Pay per click (PPC) is an advertising model used on search engines, advertisingnetworks, and content websites/blogs, where advertisers only pay when a user actually clicks on an ad to visit the advertiser’s website. Advertisers bid on keywords they predict their target market will use as search terms when they are looking for a product or service. When a user types a keyword query matching the advertiser’s keyword list, or views a page with relevant content, the advertiser’s ad may be shown. These ads are called a “Sponsored link” or “sponsored ads” and appear next to or above the “natural” or organic results on search engine results pages, or anywhere a webmaster/blogger chooses on a content page.*wikipedia
Understading freelance seo and full time consultant
Do you have a web page that doesn’t rank well on search engines? Are you losing potential business because of this? Does you budget not allow you to hire the services of a full fledged SEO agency? If you are looking for answers to these questions, you might do well to hire the services of a freelance SEO expert. Freelance SEO experts are trained individuals in the world of SEO though they prefer to work on their own as a consultant. They are less expensive than a full-time SEO agency and are often easier to work with. There are a number of freelance SEO experts and you really need to sift through their profiles before finalizing on one.
What after You Hire a Freelance SEO Expert?
Once you hire the services of a consultant, they would be performing a number of tasks for optimizing your site. Here’s what to expect:
- The expert would analyze your site and select specific keywords that could be used in relevance to your site. If you’ve already used most of the keywords and aren’t getting results, they would probably work out a way to rephrase details for you.
- They wouldn’t always make very big changes, but they might make minor tweaks for effective optimization, such as basic changes to content, tags and alt texts for images.
- As an SEO expert, they would even help you in aspects of web designing, web development, use of various skill sets, internet marketing services and social media optimization.
There is no doubt that hiring the services of a SEO expert in India is a cost effective method. They definitely charge much lesser than what you would pay to an agency. Most freelance SEO experts are extremely knowledgeable and have great skills in getting high ranking for your website. One of the best advantages of hiring a freelancer would be the fact that you would be able to keep a closer look on what they are doing. If you are especially new to optimization, working on a number of projects and want to work within a budget, hiring a freelance SEO expert would be definitely beneficial to you.
Thanks for Visiting this website. Feel free to ask any queation via comment box given below related to SEO/SEM problems you might be facing on your website. I will make sure to reply you as soon as i get time. Please be descriptive so that i can undersatnd your SEO Problem properly & Correctly.